ERP in Uganda and ebizframe
Endowed with significant natural resources, including ample fertile land, regular rainfall, and mineral deposits, Uganda stands to reap benefits from the implementation of ebizframe to better manage its developing economy. Agriculture, Transport & Tourism, Mining and Petroleum sectors urgently need an ERP system to propel the economy towards global competitiveness and prosperity.
ebizframe is the best Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that takes the trouble out of managing various aspects of the business in a small, large or mid-size company. The software takes care of all areas of the business from management of manpower and material to their optimum utilization and from control of inputs to cutting down costs to efficient production and smart marketing strategies so as to achieve the highest of profits and operational efficiency. The key to success lies in the facility provided by ebizframeof providing a bird’s eye view of progress and process monitoring and compliance in every department of each profit/cost centre, so that all decisions taken are based on authentic and latest information of the current status and in real time.
An ERP system helps businesses in many ways, aiding the processes of manufacturing, distribution, logistics, or shipping to help manage production, quality, human resource management, marketing, sales, billing, accounting and customer satisfaction.
A powerful and versatile ERP system like ebizframe gathers and centralises information for easier decision-making keeping in view reports from all centres and geographical locations. The consolidation and centralization of information results in better coordination and therefore in immense time saving, cost reduction and elimination of duplication of work and effort.
ebizframe solves problems of a number of enterprises across the world. The system is designed to bring coordination and transparency to all functions of the business, beginning with planning and designing to sourcing of material and factors and from controlling cost of production to optimizing sales through a smart strategy of marketing. It saves, time, money and energy by systemizing all functions such as management of human resources through efficient scheduling and smooth execution of streamlined processes across departments/locations in an enterprise. Since a clear picture is provided of business at all the centres, it is possible to plan business strategies and initiatives as per the local backdrop, constraints and specific laws and taxation policies.
ebizframe seamlessly integrates with applications such as mail server, attendance recording systems and bar coding machines and provides instant access to various modules through extremely user friendly graphic dashboards.
ebizframe has the following modules:
- Human Resource Information System
- Report Writer Cum Business Intelligence (BI) Tool– Xlenz
- Management Dashboards
- Other custom-made modules that include Point-of-Sale, Customer Care, System Admin, Executive Information System and more…
Some of the finest features offered by ebizframe can be listed as following:
- Powered By Oracle
- Uses 3-tier architecture—Can be deployed in Intranet as well as Extranet
- Customizable, Intuitive, Easy-to-use
- Offers the power of maintaining multiple businesses across multiple geographies, currencies and languages
- Automated workflows
- Easy to integrate with diverse third party applications
XLenz, the reporting tool from ebizframe, has in-built business intelligence. XLenz combines the powerful features offered by Microsoft Excel making it extremely user-friendly even without formal training.
ebizframe ERP’s Participation in Uganda’s Growth & Development
ebizframe ERP has stood steadfast with Uganda’s Enterprise in its march towards growth and development for many years. ebizframehas contributed significantly in the automation of several Ugandan enterprises and bringing them face to face with the world’s leading technology platforms and IT solutions. It is therefore not surprising that ebizframe is the no. 1 ERP Solution in the mid-segment in East Africa.
Some of the many successful ebizframe ERP implementations in Uganda are:
1. Uganda’s leading bottled water manufacturer with a capacity of producing 100,000 bottles daily successfully streamlines its operations using ebizframe ERP. For more details, please click here
2. One of the largest steel products manufacturer in Uganda and one of the most respected companies in East Africa choosesebizframe ERP instead of Oracle Apps to enhance inventory control, customer satisfaction and inter-location connectivity. For the complete case study, please click here
3. A leading cotton garments manufacturer decides to automate his entire operations using ebizframe ERP. For more details, please click here
To know how we can help your businesses optimize their processes by ERP in Uganda, streamline the flow of information, and save costs, visit our website http://www.essindia.com/ebizframe-erp-software. You can also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for an online demonstration.