Collaboration is the key to maximize your efficiencies and reduce timelines. To manage this, we realized that SharePoint is the need of the hour and developed expertise in this domain.
SharePoint provides a single point of access to multiple resources in a consistent and integrated manner. It allows you to set up websites and portals to share information, collaborate, manage documents and publish reports to arrive at better decisions. We have always endeavored to deliver innovative yet cost-effective solutions, while ensuring that the deadlines are met.
SharePoint & possibilities
SharePoint is a web application platform developed by Microsoft. One of the advantages of SharePoint is it’s Microsoft Office-like interface and its close integration with the Office suite. The web tools are designed such that even non-technical users are able to use it. It is specifically designed to achieve goals such as collaboration, communication, integration and management.
SharePoint 2010 is the latest version of Microsoft SharePoint and comes with several add-ons compared to MOSS 2007. Our teams have gained abundant experience in deploying both versions of SharePoint. We believe in working along with the client’s team to understand the business goal behind deployment of SharePoint. After obtaining a comprehensive know-how and understanding the objectives, we develop the best-fit solution.
Advantages of deploying SharePoint
The six building blocks of SharePoint are Collaborative solutions, Portal solutions, Content Management solutions, Enterprise Search solutions, Business Intelligence solutions, and Business Forms.
- Collaborative solutions: Today’s work happens over multiple locations; whether it is in different countries, office locations, separate departments or at your home office. SharePoint enables teams and individuals to connect and collaborate regardless of their location.
- Content & Document Management Solutions: SharePoint gives more control over content or data enabling users in their collaborative efforts. It also offers features such as blogs and wikis which are used to share expertise, get feedback, and aggregate knowledge. SharePoint allows storage and sharing of files and data in one location, allowing easy access to all team members.
- Portal Solutions: Portal solutions provide accurate, relevant information in an effective and contextual manner.
- Enterprise Search Solutions: Surveys have shown that employees can spend up to 20 – 30 % of their day searching for data and information. SharePoint eliminates this by providing robust search functionality.
- Business Intelligence: Inclusion of Performance Point to the SharePoint Enterprise version has made business intelligence available to a larger audience.
- Business Forms Solutions: This includes streamlining, consolidating and automating data capture processes so that business processes can run smoothly and efficiently.
SharePoint Offering Service
We have expertise in deploying SharePoint to address the ever-changing business needs.
- SharePoint Deployment: ESS has deployed multiple SharePoint sites. SharePoint offers ease of deployment as compared to other portal products available in the market.
- Product Conceptualization and UI definition: We work closely with the client team to capture their business requirements. Based on the requirement gathering, the team builds a concept and defines the UI. Once the concept has been approved, the team develops the required solution.
- SharePoint Module Development: SharePoint offers a possibility to expand its functionality by integrating additional web parts, which would best suit the business requirements.
- Dashboard: Performance Point Dashboard Designer is a tool that is used to create powerful dashboards to display performance across an organization.
- Business Intelligence: SharePoint enables business decision makers to make informed decisions on the basis of easy data access and robust data analysis.We have been in the forefront to leverage this feature for our clients, where data based decision-making is essential.
- Document Management: Document management in SharePoint focuses on the storage and organization of documents to support active work in progress (WIP), including content creation and sharing within an organization.
- SharePoint Workflows: The Work flow feature enables solution architects, designers, and administrators to design &improve business processes. This feature helps in automating business processes and providing consistency in them.
- SharePoint Maintenance: SharePoint maintenance is simple and very cost effective. The administrator can himself ensure that the server is maintained as per the need.
Looking for SharePoint Deployment
If you are looking to deploy SharePoint, please get in touch with our Software Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a proven track record of developing and implementing web solutions for customers across the globe. ESS is a SEI CMM Level 5 company and ISO 9001:2015 certified company.