At ESS our offshore outsourcing strategy aims to go well beyond cost saving by improving processes, enhancing talent, sharper focus on core business, shorter time-to-market, to name a few. We are constantly looking for ways to refine and enhance our capabilities to ensure better results for our client in line with their business requirements. ESS believes in adopting best practices for delivering sustained value to our clients so that they gain operational superiority in their industry.
At ESS, we offer a diverse portfolio, geared to transform your Application Development or Maintenance (ADM). Our approach is to provide strategic differentiation to your business and help you garner enhanced business value. We bring cutting edge technologies such as cloud computing, application modernization and agility, creating a Web 2.0 collaboration platform or enabling mobility, and we are reshaping our clients’ IT environments to leverage these new technologies, across their businesses.
Our SEI-CMM Level 5 governed software development processes ensure high quality solutions delivered in minimal time-frame thereby ensuring maximum ROI.
Our company’s Offshore Software Development Centre in India offers its clients flexible commercial engagement models that result in direct savings on software development and maintenance. Our proven expertise in software application development in 20 odd business verticals for more than 20 years makes us a reliable offshore partner.
Our Software Development Centre in India is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our teams are mature and acclimatised to corporate culture to understand and absorb business processes.
Our forte comprises the following solutions:
- Product Development
- Custom Application Development
- Enterprise Content Management and Portals
- Mobile Application Development
- Web Development
- e-commerce Website Development
- Social Networking Website Development
Our Offshore Software Development Centre offers:
- Global delivery model with defined delivery metrics
- Business process expertise in 20+ Verticals
- Matrix organization structure & rich resource pool
- Focus on re-usability thus reducing cycle times and costs
- Track the SLAs norms using web tools which are transparent even to our customers
- Knowledge Management – knowledge acquisition and retention