We can Script your eCommerce Success Story
At ESS we know that Trade, Business and Retail are adopting online business platforms rapidly. This is a compelling reason for us to develop well planned e-commerce platforms and strategies. The challenge is to deliver a contextual and personalized buying experience with e-commerce which works across devices with an order management system that is fully supported by an inventory system, payment gateway and delivery logistics. ESS’ e-Commerce Solutions help you to understand and engage with your markets on a one-on-one basis to build a value chain that you need for an amazing customer experience.
From Add to Cart to Delivery Step-by-Step
ESS consultants understand online businesses well and they can deliver a customised experience to your customers. Whether it is your business’s first ecommerce website or you already have an ecommerce presence, your aim will be the same – to meet customer requirements and grow your business. Succeeding in a competitive environment to convert casual browsers to buyers to loyal buyers will mean a high level of designing and leveraging the latest and best technologies. We can dig deep to boost every touch point, develop your connection with customers and help realize your business potential.
This is what we do:
- Strategize by consulting: We study your goals, product, industry, the competition and use our expertise to build a sharp strategy.
- Attractive catalogue and user experience: Visual concepts are drawn to meet the business goals, efficient design, smart navigation and sharp product display is catalogued. Our flexible approach accommodates everything from multi-level product categories to multi-tier pricing.
- Business efficiency and integration with ERP: Integration with ERP improves management of inventory, finance and billing and aids in improved fulfilment of orders.
- Secured payment and check-out: Integrate payment gateways and wallets with all security compliances and encrypting credit card and order data to ensure customer security. The system also integrates delivery logistics with shipping information updates to buyers.
- Testing and quality assurance: Review and double checking with rigorous testing precedes delivery and deployment. This is the most vital step as it safeguards the client’s online business.
Our expertise and experience include B2B, B2C or C2C ecommerce websites. Our experience includes jewellery and electrical equipment ecommerce sites; both are notable for integration with the company’s ERP System and well laid out catalogue and easy navigation design. Both sites have achieved their business objectives with great revenue realisation.
ESS is at the forefront of the ecommerce revolution to give you a quick conversion to this new technology to stay ahead of your competition. ESS has expertise in developing and deploying ecommerce solutions based on reusable frameworks that are flexible, scalable and secure. The key benefit of our solutions is that they empower you to respond to new opportunities in less time and cost and with much enhanced productivity too.
For more information, mail us at email@example.com