About the Client
The client is an ISO Certified 9001:2015 company established in 2007, has grown into one of the finest & most reliable steel manufacturing company in Uganda and East Africa, with an annual steel production capacity of over 80,000 metric tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is one of the East Africa’s most geographically-diversified steel producers, supplying all countries of East Africa; Kenya, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, Southern Sudan and Uganda. The client’s initial investment value was US$ 5 million at establishment but has continually grown and reached US $ 20 million.
They are leading manufacturer of TMT Bars and Square Bars for use in construction of domestic and industrial structures.
Problems faced by the Client
The client was using tally to manage their finances while rest of the operations were being managed manually. The company was looking for a single system which could integrate all the functions of the company. Their main requirement was to automate their cumbersome manufacturing process. After evaluating various ERPs they found ebizframe10 to be the perfect fit for their requirement.
Modules opted by the client
The client has opted for following modules of ebizframe10:
Finance Management, Material Management (Inventory & Procurement), System Setup & Security Management, Sales Management, Budgeting, Import Management.
Benefits from ebizframe10 ERP implementation:
- Healthy working environment for all stakeholders through the application of environmentally friendly good manufacturing practices
- Timely procurement of Scrap Material/Raw Material/Spare Parts of Machine
- Tracking of Scrap material consumption. & allocation
- Efficient Utilization of Raw material in manufacturing process.
- Tracking of sales cycle from enquiry to delivery
- Customer credit management
- Billing and outstanding management
For more information on how ebizframe ERP can help you transform your business, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org