About the Client
The client has started their journey in 1992 from Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The client has one of MP’s largest fully automated plants that have world class storage facilities, automatic packaging lines and an in-house QC laboratory. Products of the client are:
- Madhuri Oil – Refined Soybean Oil
- Actipro – Refined Sunflower Oil
- Gold Star – Oil extracted from Soybeans
- Pasand – Mustard oil made from finest mustard seeds
Today, the client has an extensive distribution network across MP & Chhattisgarh. The company’s brands are available in a variety of consumer-friendly packaging options – pouches, tins, buckets, bottles & jars.
Prior to ebizframe10 ERP they were using Tally ERP 9 which was inadequate for their requirements. They were not able to manage their day-to-day activities of Sales & Purchase. Also, they were looking for a versatile mobile ERP solution. After carefully evaluating multiple ERP solutions including SAP B1 they finalized on ebizframe10 which they found to be a perfect solution to meet their requirements.
The client has opted for the following modules and functionalities of ebizframe10:
- Materials Management
Benefits from ebizframe10 Implementation
The client expects the following benefits from ebizframe10:
- Proper Inventory Management with tracking of Finished Goods and Packaging Material.
- Integration with Weighbridge.
- Better management of Discounts and Schemes.
- Alerts on various actionable.
- Compliance with GST.
- Financial Reporting.
- Tighter control and process orientation with work flows.
- Better visibility for Top Management with on-line User Defined Dashboards.
- Better coordination between different departments leading to increased Productivity.
- Better Sales and Procurement Reports.
- Generate Sales Order from Mobile Application.
- Effectively manage Secondary Sales.