About the Client
Seaweld Engineering Limited is an Upstream Oil and Gas Service Company with the vision to become a leading service company with an impeccable record of excellence and efficiency in oil and gas service delivery to all its clients in the oil and gas industry in Ghana and abroad.
Seaweld Engineering Limited provides a comprehensive range of services and solutions for the Oil and Gas industry. Seawled services range from manpower and logistics to vessel repair & maintenance. Seaweld is an intermediary member of Trace International, which greatly signifies our commitment to transparency in International Commercial transactions.
Seawled was using Quickbooks for accounts and rest of the other operations were getting managed through Excel.
Challenges of the current systems:
- Current system was only accounts centric
- No integration between departments
- Unable to access the system at multiple locations OR on move
- Difficulty in managing projects
- Manual Salary processing
- Current system was not capable to generate required MIS.
Area of ebizframe implementation
Seawled Engineering has opted for Sales, Materials Management, Finance, Project Management, Fixed Asset, Budgeting, HCM and Maintenance of Modules of ebizframe10 ERP.
Client’s point of interest & Expected benefits from ebizframe10 ERP Implementation
- Our strong client base in Ghana
- All business process are already integrated in the system
- Web based application accessible at all the branches through VPN OR WAN
- Dashboard and tickers
- Reporting Capability and Device agnostic
- Inbuilt workflow and approval management
- Comprehensive module for Project Management
- Strong security features
- Faster implementation cycle due to configurability feature of the system.
- Onsite training and available strong local support
On more information on how ebizframe can help you transform your business, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.