About the Client
The client is a leading flooring company, specializing in high-performance floors, super flat floors, etc. It was established in 1992. They are the first flooring company in India to have ISO-9001:2015 certification. Its corporate office is in Pune, manufacturing facility in Khopoli and the marketing office in Mumbai.
They are the manufactures in a range of products like AVCRETE- ESD-LMC, AVCRETE-BONDING ADDITIVE, etc. which are mixed with concrete to achieve high-performance floors. The client has successfully completed projects at Gautam Buddh Circuit F1 Racing, Carrefour Retail, Asian Paints, etc.
The client was using Tally for Accounts and all other work related to Purchase, Production, Sales, and Project was being done in Excel. In the absence of an ERP system, it was difficult to keep track of day to day tasks. The HO was not in a position to keep track of inventory, production, etc. The client main area of concern was Project Management and Inventory Management from ‘Raw Material’ to ‘Finished Goods’.
The following modules of ebizframe10 ERP will be implemented
- Materials Management
- Manufacturing with Planning
- Project Management System
Benefits from ebizframe 7.4 Implementation
The client is expecting the following benefits from ebizframe10 ERP :
- Manage Manpower, Expenses, and Budgets for Projects
- Manage Contractor Rates, Contractor Bill, Service Verification, etc.
- Delivery Schedule for Shipment
- Project Progress Reports
- Proper Inventory Management with tracking of WIP/Semi-Finished Goods
- Compliance with GST
- Pre-Sales Operations
- Financial Reporting
- Tighter control and process orientation with workflow
- Better visibility for Top Management with online user-based Dashboards
- Better coordination between different departments and