About the Client
Mjengo Limited was established in 1991 and their core business was wholesale of building materials. They soon diversified to trading in commodities. Over time, Mjengo Limited has grown into one of Kenya’s largest Trading Companies dealing with Agro Commodity products and has further expanded into distribution of locally manufactured Goods.
Pre Implementation Scenario
Prior to the acquisition, Mjengo Ltd. was doing Bank Reconciliation, Production Planning and Material Planning in Excel. The Sales target and the commercial Sales Report were also handled in Excel, and the users were taking a lot of time to create these reports. They were looking for a comprehensive ERP solution and after careful evaluation of many ERP solutions, they went ahead with ebizframe10 as they found it to be a perfect fit for their requirements.
Mjengo opted for following modules and functionalities of ebizframe:
- Fixed Assets
- Planning Board
- Price Schemes
- Transport & Maintenance
Benefits from ebizframe Implementation:
Mjengo Ltd. is looking forward to obtaining the following benefits from the use of ebizframe10 ERP:
- Corporate Sales Report/Dashboard which will be accessible to Senior Management.
- Provision to capture the salvage life of an asset.
- Provision to capture Repair and Maintenance Order details on Service Purchase Order.
- Provision to create Returnable Gate Pass with fields like expected date of return.
- Onsite implementation and training.
- Robust security features.
- Strong local support.
For more information on how ebizframe can transform your business, register for a free demo from the contact us page or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.