The Client is a global mechanical engineering firm involved in undertaking Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects for piping, structures, tanks and equipment fabrication/erection. Their manufacturing facilities are located in India and South Africa. Warehousing and backup service facilities are located in India, South Africa, East Africa and UAE. This is one of our biggest implementations that would span across various countries.
Area of ebizframe ERP Implementation
The following modules of ebizframe ERP will be implemented:
- Materials Management (Includes Sub-Contracting)
- Human Capital Management
- ESS Portal
- Project Management
- Plant Maintenance
- Fixed Assets
- Manufacturing and Planning
- Client’s point of Interest
Client’s point of Interest
Before opting for ebizframe, The client was not using any ERP. They had a standalone software to generate Purchase Orders. For Finance they were using Tally and rest of the work was done on MS-Excel. It was becoming difficult for them to track work progress, specifically, multiple project sites at different locations. Some of the pain areas which they were facing were MIS reports generation, manual product costing analysis, not being able to track individual assets, overstocking of raw material, no tracking of delays in project activities/milestones resulting in cost overruns. These issues hindered their ambitions to become a much bigger player globally. They were looking for a comprehensive ERP which could bring all departments on the same platform to streamline information flow from one department to another. After thorough evaluation of many global and Indian ERPs, the management chose ebizframe to manage & control the operations of all companies with effective monitoring at company level as well as group level.
Benefits from ebizframe Implementation
The client is expecting the following benefits from ebizframe:
- Formalize SOPs for the organization in all its entities across the globe.
- An integrated approach to global expansion and business processes.
- Project forecasting, planning, and tracking.
- Manpower planning for the new projects based on current project utilization and tracking of cost overruns.
- Effective control on pricing, credit control, costing of FG & wastage at the company level as well as group level.
- Better coordination between different departments.
- Proper inventory management of raw material and WIP.
- Alerts for automatic Purchase requisition cycle based on re-order level and Safety Stock.