About the Client
McDan Group was established in November 1999. Their headquarter is in Accra, Ghana, with multiple domestic & international branches. McDan Group is involved in multiple businesses such as Shipping, Logistics, Securities, Properties, Farming, Real Estate etc. Presently, the Group has around 10 registered independent subsidiaries which are engaged in different nature of businesses.
Prior to the acquisition, McDan Shipping was using Tally to manage their financial requirements. The MIS Report generation was time consuming and reconciliation of data was very difficult. It was difficult for them to track assets and the status of various POs. Also, there was no media to store relevant documents in electronic format for consignments. They were looking for an ERP system which could consolidate financial data of all their branches with the Head Office. After carefully evaluating many ERP solutions, they went ahead with ebizframe10, as they found it to be a perfect fit for their requirements.
McDan Group has opted for the following modules and functionalities of ebizframe10 ERP:
- Materials Management
Benefits from ebizframe ERP Implementation:
McDan Group is looking forward to obtaining the following benefits from the use of ebizframe ERP:
- Provision to perform cross-currency transactions.
- Provision to post the consolidated payment in one document for multiple branches and multiple bills of branches.
- Evaluation of various suppliers against predetermined multiple parameters.
- Automatic emailing of RFQ to selected suppliers.
- Provision to reserve the item stock for same requirement area.
- Provision to maintain different price for different category of customers.
- Robust security features
For more information on how ebizframe can help you transform your business, leave your details in the contact us form or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org