The client is a decade old company offering a complete range of Design to Print products, along with friendly, reliable and cost effective service.The Company was incorporated in November 1993 and licensed to undertake Graphic Design and Printing. For more than 13 years, company has stayed true to its mission to maintain “consistent quality, timely delivery, and satisfied customers.” The Firm uses a winning combination of staff expertise and winning technologies to keep existing customers happy and attract new ones.
Objectives of ERP
Company wanted a system which can help them to integrate all the activities related to a single job. At the time of estimation they wanted to see all the areas where they could take advantage of market rates of Raw-Materials.
Company had been using Quick Books for last 3 years. The company wanted a system which supported by Multi-Module Application Software that helps a company to manage the important parts of its business. They wanted to have the vendor with wide spectrum of implementation experience in Africa and with relevant experience in the printing sector. They also wanted the system to be user friendly and scalable.
Implementation Some of the salient points of the implementation at Company are as follows:
- Robust and Accurate Calculation of jobs at the time of estimation
- Controlling of stock level and maintain the cost of raw material at job level
- Given a new concept in financial accounting for Equity Group
- Tighter control on thefts and pilferages at the warehouse
- Large number of Sales and other MIS was made available
- Provided them with a Dash Board to track jobs from enquiry to production to delivery
Benefits after implementing of ebizframe ERP
- Managing Cost of Product, controlling Paper and Plate rates with market rates
- Availability of personalized services (Digital Jobs)
- Maintaining the same cost we decide at the time of Estimation
- Interactive reporting system, analyze the data of different Modules of an ERP and basis of these data higher authorities of the company can take crucial decisions
- Easier traceability of items has reduced cycle time
- Accurate stock valuation reports available from the system
- Better management of delivery of goods to customers
- Produce Material Requisitions and Purchase Orders with a minimum of data entry
- Time phase material receipts to achieve just-in-time production
- Automate reordering of stock inventory
- Reduce inventory to minimum required without interrupting production
- Reduce material and inventory costs
ebizframe has been implemented on HP ML370 G6 server with Quad core processor and 4GB RAM. The system is installed on the Oracle 10g database with Oracle Application Server 10g at the Head office in Accra.