Mobile SFA Solution is designed to enable large enterprises to tap into real time visibility into direct and secondary sales. For the distribution arm of the enterprise, it helps simplify order capture and delivery planning functions while increasing field staff productivity. ebizframeFieldMax also helps in eliminating the duplication of business transactions (Collections, Sales returns, Competitors Information among other details) which is often entered first by the sales persons in their mind/order book and later in the back office system.
ebizframeFieldMax suite comprises of a mobile front end application (FieldMax Mobile) and a web based back end application (FieldMax Office). Its mobile application is used by the field sales executives who visit retail outlets. The mobile application can be downloaded on the handheld device of the salesperson. Each salesperson is provided with unique login access credentials. The information captured by the field staff in the mobile phone is passed real time to a dedicated server through GPRS. FieldMax mobile application works on Java MIDP 2.0 enabled mobile handsets/Android 2.2 and higher platform with GPRS/Wi-Fi connections enabled. The functionalities include Order taking, Spot printing, Payment collection, Sales return, Stock Capture, Stock Update, Pocket MIS, Competitor, Enquiry, Complaints, Inbox, Expense, etc.
Features of ebizframeFieldMax:
- Stock Capture: The SKU wise stock availability at a retail outlet can be captured. Reports generated help the management to track secondary/tertiary sales.
- Competitor Information: The details of the competitors can be captured based on the parameters defined in the Office module
- Sales Promotions tracking/ Survey: The details of the ground level implementation of sales promotion /POP display etc. can be captured by the salesperson. The back office Marketing team can define the relevant parameters
- Order taking: The field staff can capture the orders based on their routes, customers and products assigned to them including quantity and discount offered, replacing the conventional order form. The orders are booked offline/online and the billing section can process them instantly reducing the order fulfilment cycle time. FieldMax enables the following order related parameters to be captured on the mobile:
- Order Date
- Shop Name / Code
- Quantity required
- Other parameters required for the execution of the order (like price schemes)
The order registered through mobile can be printed in real time using a handheld printing device synchronized with FieldMax mobile application.
- Payment collection: The field staff can capture the details of payment; receivable details of each of the customers shall be available in the mobile application. This helps in better credit management.
- Sales Return/Customer Complaints: The details of the sales return/customer complaints can be captured in the mobile application. The list of standard complaints can be configured for easy entry by sales person
- Pocket MIS: The field staff can view the details of the orders taken by him on a particular day/for duration.
- Targets /Dashboard: Field staff shall have visibility on key performance parameters like sales target vs. achievement on the dashboard
- Visit Notes: The activities to be performed at a retail outlet other than order taking/ sales can be captured by the field staff
- Broadcast messages/Inbox: Message send through Office module shall be available in the Inbox of the field staff. The desired users to whom the message is to be broadcast can be selected in FieldMax Office.
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.